- SASO Fall competitive USA Swim Program is a second option for returning swim team members. Practices in AC will be weekday evenings and some weekends with the option for meets if possible. Some practices may take place in Fairfield. SASO is a more intense training program appropriate for older or more experienced swimmers. SASO/AC Registration will open Thursday 8/20/20 on the SASO website.
Fall Fitness swim begins Tuesday, September 8, and continues until November 21.
Registration is now closed for Fall Programs.
Fall Fitness Swim in American Canyon. Known as Seals, Sharks, and Orcas, the fall program will allow swimmers to continue to improve their strokes and fitness in an after school coached program. AHI Swim Team will run the Seals, Sharks, Orcas, ( and New! Tunas!) this year -Practices begin September 8 at the PWAC Pool in American Canyon.
Please note: as of 9/12/2020, the Fall program is full and registration is closed.
Check back here in February 2021 to register for Spring and Summer AHI Swim Team Season!
For beginning swimmers, please consider City of American Canyon lessons: Dolphins or Otters as an alternative to Seals. Keep swimming!
Check back here in January/ February for information on our 2021 AHI Summer Swim Team!
AHI Fall Fitness Swim is open to any swimmers, whether previous members of AHI or not.
* Group enrollment is limited due to pool capacity limitations. We will do our best to accommodate everyone, but registrations are accepted on a first-come, first served basis and groups will be closed when full.
Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, your email will be directed the the appropriate group.
Registration for the 2021 Summer season will open in February 2021. The season will begin in early April 2021 and run through August 2, 2021.
AHI is a member of the Twin-County Swim League. This is a Summer- league, competitive recreational swim team league designed for ages 4 -18.
Swimmers who are in this age group are welcome. For Eligibility rules please review the County Meet Guidelines.
A Family-oriented recreational youth swim team, which inspires young swimmers to do their best as a valuable member of the team, encourages mentorship among swimmers, teaches good sportsmanship, and strives to improve youth swimmer performance at all levels.
A program of excellence instilling a lifelong love of swimming.
In order to quality for the swim team
- Each swimmer must be able to swim 25 yards with minimal support.
- Parent participation is required.
- Meets will be held Saturday mornings during the summer at the American Canyon High School Pool in American Canyon or one of several other pools in nearby cities.
AHI Cheer :
Registration online is required prior to attending any practices.
Have a new swimmer age 4-6? Click to learn about our Tiny Tuna program!
Scholarships are available. Please email email@example.com for details.